Consign With Us
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us.
New Consignors are always welcome!
Please contact us at
so that we may answer all of your questions
on consigning with us.
- There is no appointment required to bring in consignment items Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm. We always recommend calling first just to ensure that someone will be in the shop to assist you when you arrive. We do not currently accept consignment items on Saturday or Sunday.
- When you arrive with items to consign we ask that you come in first and let us know that you have items with you before bringing the items in. This simply helps to alleviate congestion should two or more consignors show up at the same time.
- Please limit the amount of items to no more then 35 pieces at a time. You are welcome to bring in items as often as you like, but please maintain the limit as anything more then 35 pieces can really slow down the process for everyone else.
- Please allow for a little time for us to look through the items while you are here. It usually only takes about 15 - 20 minutes depending on the items, however keep in mind we are on a first come first serve basis. Please have a little patience with us if we are busy when you arrive.
- Please bring in all clothing neatly pressed and on hangers. We will not look at clothing that is brought in bags as it makes it very difficult to look over these items.
- We are very careful not to put any clothing with blemishes into our inventory, so please take a moment to look over your items before bringing them in. We do not have a cleaning service and unfortunately we will not be able to accept any items that show any blemishes.
- We are fairly open to brands. We carry a lot of high end designer brands, but we are very open to any brands that you might find at stores in the local mall. We do not however accept brands that you would find at Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy, etc. If you have a question about a brand that you are bringing in feel free to give us a call.
- When bringing in clothes be sure that they are current and seasonal. We do not accept vintage items unless they are designer labels. We do not accept clothing that is too dated. If you have questions about which season we are accepting consignments for, feel free to give us a call.
- We do accept formal wear, but unfortunately we do not accept wedding gowns or business suits.
- We are always welcome to jewelry, shoes, hats, scarves, handbags, etc., however please keep in mind that shoes and handbags really need to be in a like new condition.
- If you have any questions feel free to give us a call anytime!